Are you considering becoming a Brampton driving instructor?
- Contact MTO approved Brampton driving instructor training providers and register. You should have a valid driving license with at least 4 years of experience. You must also be at least 21 years of age, have no demerit points on record and meet licensing requirements at the drive test centre.
- Visit a drive test centre and collect a driving instructor collection package.
- Pay the fees, take a vision test, and a knowledge test (your knowledge should be updated). Refer to the Official Drivers Handbook and Highway Traffic Act prior to attempting the knowledge and road tests.
- Book your road test (if you fail twice, you will have to wait another year).
- After passing your road test, get a Vulnerable Sector Check or Criminal Record and Judicial Matter Check from the police.
- Go to Service Ontario and get a temporary license.
- Contact the affordable driving school for an employment letter and get a license for the city you want to teach in.
- Get your car a dual brake, car insurance for a driving instructor, and mirror. Approach the city office for a vehicle plate.
- Fees applicable to be paid for Road test ,licensing ,course ,city license,city plate etc by applicant and are subject to updates so please get updated info before making a final decision.
If you are already a licensed Brampton driving instructor…
We, at AAA Top Driving School, are currently looking for driving instructors to welcome into our team.
- We will walk you through the licensing process step-by-step and help get you ready to teach.
- We will help you develop the skills you require to grow into your own business, as an instructor.
- We offer a very professional approach and guidance to help you become successful.